gstreamer-1.0 - python3 - win32

Holger weber at telerob.de
Fri Aug 26 12:22:38 UTC 2016

Hi,

I try to get gstreamer-1.0 with python3 bindings running under windows
32bit.
I’m confused because there are a lot of different packages.

I installed the latest gstreamer version (1.9.1) and the develop package.
gstreamer-1.0-devel-x86-1.9.1.msi
gstreamer-1.0-x86-1.9.1.msi

But I can’t find any python bindings under c:\gstreamer.

So after some searching I found the following packages:
gstreamer-sdk-x86-2013.6.msi
gstreamer-sdk-devel-x86-2013.6.msi

But those are bundled with gstreamer-0.1….

All python – gst tutorials seem to work without installing anything.

Thanks a lot,
Holger