Removing audio and video sink on playing pipeline

DeepakRohan deepak027rohan077 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 08:48:30 UTC 2016

Hi,
      When I try to set the state on the alsasink to NULL, I get this
message "GST_MESSAGE_CLOCK_LOST".
In the below link
https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/GstMessage.html#gst-message-new-clock-provide
they say that the application has to set the pipeline's state to paused
followed by playing state.

Should I handle this message as per the link.
As a application guy, am I allowed to change the state of the pipeline in a
gstreamer bus call, which is one of the gstreamer streaming thread.

What are the things I need to handle while removing audio and video sink
from a playing pipeline.