From card buffer to GstBuffer

BogdanS bodyaf at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 11:50:04 UTC 2016

Hello hello. One Another question.
I am developing App, that may to play audio from audiocard.

My audiocard periodically puts frame into  unsigned *char *outbuf*
                                     and size of this frame to  *int
outsize*

Ok, I am created a pipeline:
pipeline=gst_parse_launch("appsrc name=MySource ! autoaudiosink"

GstBuffer *buffer;

now I want to put data from outbuf to buffer and push it to appsrc. How
exactly I do it?

I need to make a new gst_buffer, make a GstMemory, put frame to GstMemory,
put GstMemory to buffer, and push buffer? Or something else?

I tried
buffrer= gst_buffer_new_wraped(outbuf,outsize);
gst_app_src_push_buffer(appsrc,buffer);

But every time I have memory exception.

Please help