Android Detected problems with app native libraries libgstreamer_android.so ....

ZAFER M. ŞEN zafersn93 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 20:25:03 UTC 2016

Hi friends.

I'm doing a project on android using the gstreamer libraries.I show the
video image that I got via Raspberry with GStreamer to the user on Android.
So far, everything is normal.  I can even take and play video on android.
But at the first start of the application, there is an error like this. I
get the error message in the form of AlertDialog.
The contents of the error message are as follows;

Detected problems with app native libraries (Please consult log for detail):
libgstreamer_android.so: text relocations
libtutorial-3.so:invalid DT_NEEDED entry
"./obj/local/armeabi/libgstreamer_android.so

As I said, I ignore this error message and the application continues to
work.

I'm using gstreamer's library "gstreamer-sdk-android-arm-release-2013.61".
Android compilation version is API 25 (7.1) and my android phone  version is
24 (7.0).

I was not encountering such an error while my version of Android phone was
API 23.

Screenshot of error message:
https://github.com/zafersn/WiFi-RC-Controller-With-Camera/blob/master/V2.0/images/Screenshot_20161210-225701.png