what is the g_object_set parameter for video/x-raw?

vanderhoffer vanderhoffer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:26:37 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Normally I would use a caps filter with like,
/myCaps = gst_caps_new_simple ("video/x-raw",
               "width", G_TYPE_INT, 192,
               "height", G_TYPE_INT, 108,
               "framerate", GST_TYPE_FRACTION, 25, 1,
          NULL);/

However, I am now setting some caps parameters manually using something like
/g_object_set( G_OBJECT ( name ),  "width",  1080, NULL );/

This so far is working fine. But I would like to know if I should set the
/"video/x-raw"/
parameter before any other parameters and if so what is the correct string
to use?
/g_object_set( G_OBJECT ( name ),  *"?????",  ??????*, NULL );/

Thanks
Art