Segfault in 1.6.3

Burak Arslan mime at burak.online
Sun Feb 14 15:48:42 UTC 2016

Hello,

Here's a sample pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! tee name=video \
    video. ! queue  ! videoconvert ! autovideosink \
    video. ! queue  ! videoconvert ! avenc_png ! multifilesink

While autovideosink shows the testsrc just fine, the thousands of png
files created are all blank -- you can see some artifacts above the
image but I suspect the actual contents will vary from machine to machine.

Trying to use an uncompressed format like ppm segfaults gst-launch.

Here's the backtrace: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/0effd55c7f42081acfcd

I couldn't find anything that seems like a dupe of this. Should I go
ahead and file a bug?

Best,
Burak