AW: Copying extract from video file

Thornton, Keith keith.thornton at zeiss.com
Mon Feb 15 07:33:53 UTC 2016

I would have thought you can achieve this bei sending a seek event down the pipeline with the start time and the stop time in it. Afterwards follow this with an EOS event.
If you don't send EOS down your pipeline, the MOV data will not be written to the end of the file and it will not be playable. Inject an EOS into the pipeline before the mp4mux and when it arrives at the filesink you can change the state of your pipeline.