merging only tsdemux from 1.6.3 to 1.2.1

Thiago Santos thiagoss at osg.samsung.com
Thu Feb 18 15:27:22 UTC 2016

On 02/18/2016 05:01 AM, Leo.Fernando wrote:
> hai,
>
> i have application dependency on gstreamer 1.2.1. tsdemuxer has problem, ts
> stream freeze. i unable to update whole gstreamer. can i update on tsdemux
> code from 1.6.3 to 1.2.1. very thanks for suggestion
Could you file a bug about it or try the 1.7.x releases? It might be
that it was already fixed or that we could fix it for the upcoming 1.8
release? An application or file to reproduce the issue is greatly
appreciated.

For now you can just grab the latest tarball and copy the tsdemux over
from whatever version you want and then try to build it. Even better if
you could bisect and point us to the commit that caused the breakage.

Thanks,

> --

Thiago Sousa Santos
Senior Multimedia Engineer, Open Source Group
Samsung Research America - Silicon Valley