merging only tsdemux from 1.6.3 to 1.2.1

Thiago Santos thiagoss at osg.samsung.com
Thu Feb 18 15:51:03 UTC 2016

On 02/18/2016 12:27 PM, Thiago Santos wrote:
> On 02/18/2016 05:01 AM, Leo.Fernando wrote:
>> hai,
>>
>> i have application dependency on gstreamer 1.2.1. tsdemuxer has
>> problem, ts
>> stream freeze. i unable to update whole gstreamer. can i update on
>> tsdemux
>> code from 1.6.3 to 1.2.1. very thanks for suggestion

Sorry I misunderstood your mail.

You can list the patches applied on tsdemux and apply those on your
version. "git log path/to/file" will list the patches for a file. Get
that list into your branch and try to build it. If it uses any newer API
you might have to patch code in other places.

Regards,
> Could you file a bug about it or try the 1.7.x releases? It might be
> that it was already fixed or that we could fix it for the upcoming 1.8
> release? An application or file to reproduce the issue is greatly
> appreciated.
>
> For now you can just grab the latest tarball and copy the tsdemux over
> from whatever version you want and then try to build it. Even better
> if you could bisect and point us to the commit that caused the breakage.
>
> Thanks,
>>

>> --

Thiago Sousa Santos
Senior Multimedia Engineer, Open Source Group
Samsung Research America - Silicon Valley