how is udpsink related to or dependent on videorate?

Andres Gonzalez andres.agoralabs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:05:58 UTC 2016

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your response and comments--all very helpful.

By setting sync=false, this fixed the immediate problem, in that I was able
to remove the videorate from the pipeline and the pipeline worked as I
expected.  This also fixed my GDestroyNotify problem, in that it now gets
called for each frame as expected. Now there is not a backlog of persistent
references when the app exits.

So your assessment is correct in that I have issues with my timestamps which
I am now working on.

Thanks again,

-Andres