how is udpsink related to or dependent on videorate?

Andres Gonzalez andres.agoralabs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:12:54 UTC 2016

Hi Arjen,

Thanks for your comments.

I am running with "format" and "is-live" as you suggested. However, I was
not setting block=false. It appears to be false by default.  But I was
setting emit-signals=false since I am using push mode and not pull mode so
that seems logical.

I have not noticed any difference running block either false or true using
my existing settings--with setting sync=false as Tim suggested--that fixed
this immediate problem.

-Andres