Gstreamer on Android. Issue with the dependent library

doon don-prog at mail.ru
Fri Feb 19 09:28:01 UTC 2016

Sebastian Dröge-3 wrote
> On Do, 2016-02-18 at 21:01 -0800, doon wrote:
>>
>> > •How can I change path of the libgstreamer_android.so library (on which
>> my
>> > first library will depend) in the Android Studio or just in the .mk
>> > files(on the .so building stage)?
>>
>> Ok, I rebuilt somehow these libraries and now libtutorial-5.so can find
>> libgstreamer_android.so(maybe some kind of magic). But now I am able to
>> use
>> in the Xamarin.Android project only three functions:
>
> Why do you want to use tutorial 5 from Xamarin, instead of using
> GStreamer directly? Or writing your own C glue for the GStreamer
> backend and then calling that from Xamarin?
>
> --
> Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · http://www.centricular.com

> signature.asc (968 bytes)
> <http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4675946/0/signature.asc>

I try to use Gstreamer tutorial-5 for understanding how should I use my
Gstreamer C library in the my Xamarin.Android project. What you meant when
you said "using
GStreamer directly"? Are you meant that I need to use
libgstreamer_android.so functions directly from my C# code? Sorry for this
misunderstanding, I just want to understand how I need to use Gstreamer from
Xamarin.Android right.
Regards!