pipeline doesn't send send GST_MESSAGE_STATE_CHANGED when changing to NULL

gyunaev gyunaev at ulduzsoft.com
Tue Feb 23 09:27:57 UTC 2016

The problem is that I'm waiting on a bus message via
gst_bus_timed_pop_filtered() running in a separate thread - so I need some
kind of message so the gst_bus_timed_pop_filtered() would stop waiting.
However I do get READY -> NULL states for pipeline elements, so currently it
works for me. Unless there are other possibilities?