splitmuxsrc does not work

Julio jeloguin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:26:52 UTC 2016

Hi guys.

I have a pipeline that uses splitmuxsink to record h264 live stream into
multiples h264 files. The pipeline works great... I got the files splitted
with the desired duration ... but my problem is that in the next step I want
to create a pipeline to reproduce those files ... and I was thinking in
splitmuxsrc ... bus I was unable to let it woks !!

I´n trying with that line:
gst-launch-1.0.exe splitmuxsrc location="*.mp4" ! decodebin ! autovideosink

But the pipeline starts ( for one seconds ) and stops suddenly ...

Here is the result:

C:\Users\x51085fr\Videos\1>gst-launch-1.0.exe splitmuxsrc location="*.mp4" !
decodebin ! autovideosink
WARNING: no real random source present!
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
Redistribute latency...
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstSplitMuxSrc:splitmuxsrc0:
Internal data flow error.
Additional debug info:
gstsplitmuxsrc.c(533): gst_splitmux_pad_loop ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstSplitMuxSrc:splitmuxsrc0:
streaming task paused, reason eos (-3)
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

Any idea of what is happening ?

Here are a description of the mp4 files:

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec