Early EOS in multifilesrc pipeline

Alex Bolotin alexbolotsin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 17:36:48 UTC 2016

Hi, guys. I've noticed one interesting for me case of pipeline sending EOS.

I have such pipeline - gst-launch-1.0 multifilesrc location=%d.mp4 index=1
! qtdemux name=demux ! queue ! h264parse ! flvmux streamable=true name=mux
! fakesink demux. ! queue ! aacparse ! mux.

In running folder I have like 15 video chunks. But the pipeline plays only
1st piece. I tried to get rid of some elements in this pipeline so I ended
up with  - gst-launch-1.0 multifilesrc location=%d.mp4 index=1 ! qtdemux !
fakesink. Which has the same issue as the 1st pipeline has.

If I remove qtdemux, then it goes fine - plays everything.

I've tried the pipeline with tsdemux - and it works just fine.

Have you encounter such issue?

Thx a lot,
AlexB