Playing with element transitions

waldemar valdemar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:59:31 PST 2016

Hi Sebastian, thanks for your answer.

I've been trying to use the GstController class to test some transitions. At
the moment I'm just trying to see it run with the app project I working on,
here's an example of the implementation:

I'm using a GES Pipeline, the GESVideoSource components use GL elements for
transformations. The code compiles and runs with no problems, excepts that
no movement is seen bound to that property. I also tested it on other
elements (lika alpha) with the same lack of results.

I like the approach of modifying the properties on some sort of callback
function, triggered by a Pipeline event probably, but I'm not sure what kind
of event that would be and how to hook that function up the Pipeline.
Theoretically I'll need to modify properties per frame in the case of video
elements and on enought-data events for audio maybe?? I'm considering to use
these easing functions (http://easings.net/) with the CppTweening library.

Where could I set such kind of bus or event call functions to modify element
properties??