IP Camera live stream to HLS

Simon Nilsson simon.nilsson at videocent.com
Sun Jan 17 07:05:44 PST 2016

Please I could really need some assistance with this. I tried replacing the
hlssink with a filesink to output a .ts file. This file plays fine in most
media players (e.g. Windows Media Player) but does not play in VLC. I have
uploaded the file to dropbox if someone would like to take a look at it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7653942/test.ts

Med vänliga hälsningar / Best regards,

[image: Videocent AB] <http://videocent.com/>

Simon Nilsson / Programmer