Delaying branch of a pipeline

Iván Aponte ivan.aponte at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 17:11:17 PST 2016

Hello,

I am writing a program that has a pipeline with two branches. One of
the branches if for watching a live video realtime. The other branch
can be activated by the user to start recording this feed. The
recording must record the previous ten seconds of the time that the
user activates the recording. That is for example if it is 9:00:00 and
the user starts the recording, the recording must start at 8:59:50 but
the live part must be real time ie 9:00:00.

I tried using the queue element with the min-threshold variable with
no avail. Any ideas how can I achieve this. I made a litlle example to
illustrate the problem:

https://gist.github.com/panitaxx/2b1ee226e10a1645cdbe

Any help will be appreciated,

Regards,