GStreamer RTP Audio Pipe line issue

Venkatesh Adiga rv_adiga at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 05:31:44 PST 2016

Thank you Nicolas

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Nicolas Dufresne" <nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com>
Date:Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 8:24 PM
Subject:Re: GStreamer RTP Audio Pipe line issue

Le dimanche 24 janvier 2016 à 12:24 +0000, Venkatesh Adiga a écrit :

> I have been looking for the suitable gstreamer debug for one way
> audio issue. But  I could not succeed.  I could see that GST DEBUG
> log that "minimum latency bigger than maximum latencý" error was
> thrown out in case of error scenario.
> If anyone knows more about the error of latency, please throw some
> light.  Thank you

This means that the sum of all reported minimum latency of the elements
in your pipeline surpass the buffering capacity of the pipeline. This
basically mean that there is no way to synchronise all stream in this
pipeline. In audio, this is often solved by increasing the buffer-time
on the audio capture element, or by adding queues that are configured
with duration.

Nicolas