Load plugin dll in java with Systel.load : java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Potoman lepotoman at msn.com
Thu Jan 28 02:07:34 PST 2016

Hey !

I have write my own little plugin.

It work perfectly on command line.

I launch it in java with :

<java>
final Process p = rt.exec("C:\\gstreamer\\1.0\\x86\\bin\\gst-launch-1.0
my_own_plugin ! videoconvert ! autovideosink");
</java>

I couldn't init gst-plugin-path for some reason.

When I load the dll by my own way with System.load("library_path"), I have
an java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError but the cause is mysterious. It says in
french :
"L’accès à cet emplacement de la mémoire n’est pas valide"
In english, we can translate it by : The acces of this memory placement is
not valid.

I usefull System.load mecanism so I know most popular cause for this
exception. I don't know what it mean.
It's the first time that I have this cause.

I'm asking you cause after search on internet, I found nothing to help me.

And in dependency walker, my dll is correctly link to other library. The
path of my process is good.

I have some question :

- 1 : Does the mecanism of plugin gstreamer avoid to load dll by other
process as gstreamer ?

- 2 : I'm wondering if someone have the same problem ? Ie : load plugin by
java with Systel.load.

Thank !