Load plugin dll in java with System.load : java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Potoman lepotoman at msn.com
Thu Jan 28 03:05:23 PST 2016

Ok, I continue my test and try to load the plugin by "gst_registry_scan_path"
method.

I have the same message so apparently this message is due to the OS.

(java.exe:9212): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin
'C:\Users\ft263031\Desktop\plugin_gstreamer\my_plugin.dll':
'C:\Users\ft263031\Desktop\p
r\UsbSrc.dll': LÆaccÞs Ó cet emplacement de la mÚmoire nÆest pas valide.

I'm really wondering about this error...

I don't understand why it work by command line, and not by
"gst_registry_scan_path".

Any idea ?