Enabling OpenGL components on OS X.

petros petroskataras at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 08:39:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am trying to test the GL components on OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 but I still
haven't found a way to properly enable this functionality when building
gst-plugins-bad.

I have tried to build with --enable-opengl but although the OpenGL library
itself is found the header test is failing.

OpenGL is properly installed on my system but being aware of the tendency of
Apple to put these header files on non-standard dirs I am wondering how
people that work with GStreamer on OS X get advantage of the GL components.

I m currently testing with GStreamer 1.6.3 which is the current default that
comes from homebrew.

Thank you,
Petros