Building gstreamer application from source for i686

Rashid Farah rashidfarah_98 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 18:54:33 UTC 2016

Many thanks Sebastian,I am using fedora 20 and I did not build GLIB from source instead I downloaded the packages. I do have glib for both 64 and 32 architectures in my system. I am newbie in this.How do you suggest I go about specifying the 32 bit version? Should this be done as part of the PKG_CONFIG_PATH or should I pass it to the configure script along with the --host? In general terms what do you advice? or should I build it from source also?Thanks,Rashid