[Help] streaming GoPro Hero 4

Topilski atopilski at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 04:13:32 UTC 2016

Hi we also have the same message
Gal Nissim wrote
> We saw this message: tsdemux
> tsdemux.c:2576:gst_ts_demux_push_pending_data:
> Not enough information to push buffers yet, storing buffer
> that made us think that the video is not fully processed.

 , our pipeline looks like: GST_DEBUG=tsdemux:5 gst-launch-1.0 -e -v
souphttpsrc location="http://109.104.129.195:12020/1" ! tsdemux name=decode
! queue max-size-buffers=0 max-size-time=0  ! videoconvert ! x264enc ! queue
! flvmux streamable=true name=mux ! filesink location=out.flv decode. !
progressreport ! audioconvert ! faac ! queue ! mux.

How you can see we use souphttpsrc as sources, in our case we can't lost
packages in anyway. Also we think that all incoming data skipped in tsdemux.