Crash when trying to stop pipeline containing encodebin

Michael Guinzbourg mguinzbourg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 21:19:19 UTC 2016

Sebastian, thank you so much for helping me to resolve the issue. I was
able to fix my gapless loop by changing the "do-timestamp" property of the
source element to TRUE.
After that mpeg encoder was very happy about the timestamp read from the
every buffer even if it was taken from the already played chunk of video.
I still have some dropped frames between chunks, which I hope will be fixed
in playbin3.
thanks,
MG