Creating successives files from appsrc source

kroketor mariano.escudero.sanjose at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 18:53:08 UTC 2016

Sorry Arjen, i don't really understand your advice at all. I'm new with
gstreamer and i haven't work with ffmpeg.

I guess that you sugest that i must use a filesink to obtain an archive and
then use ffmpeg to segment it. In this case the problem is that my source is
an ipcamera and i want to store all that it records so i dont have and EOS,
so i guess that i can't use filesink.