Gapless playback

Adeel Arshad arshad.adeel.83 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 05:04:40 UTC 2016

Hi

I am new to gstreamer. I am using the following pipeline (suggested by a
friend) to run mpeg2 files on decklink card. The issue I am facing that I
can't able to play gaplessly.

gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin
uri=file://'/Users/administrator/Desktop/MAC_APPS/senate.mov' name=decoder
decoder. ! tee name=t t. ! queue ! autovideoconvert ! deinterlace
method=greedyh ! videoscale ! interlace field-pattern=2:2
top-field-first=TRUE ! decklinkvideosink mode=3 decoder. ! audioconvert !
decklinkaudiosink t. ! queue ! autovideosink

Can anyone help me to convert this to playbin as I researched that gapless
playback is possible with playbin using about to finish call back

Thanking you in anticipation

Regards
Adeel Arshad