Gapless playback

adeel arshad.adeel.83 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 04:59:44 UTC 2016

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your reply. I tried the pipeline you suggested and use the filter
mpeg2dec as the application I am developing mostly use mpeg2 or which filter
I can use which handle most of the video formats.

I am getting following error when running the pipeline.
failed to configure the video sink.

Secondly, How can I use multiple video sink. Is the following syntax correct

video-sink = 'autovideosink ! decklinkvideosink mode=3'

Thanking you in anticipation

Regards
Adeel Arshad