Gapless playback

Arun Raghavan arun at arunraghavan.net
Mon Jul 25 06:34:37 UTC 2016

On Mon, 25 Jul 2016, at 10:29 AM, adeel wrote:
> Hi Arun,
>
> Thanks for your reply. I tried the pipeline you suggested and use the
> filter
> mpeg2dec as the application I am developing mostly use mpeg2 or which
> filter
> I can use which handle most of the video formats.

playbin, will use uridecodebin under the hood and plug in a decoder. The
filter part was for the interlacing bits that you had in the pipeline
you posted.

> I am getting following error when running the pipeline.
> failed to configure the video sink.
>
> Secondly, How can I use multiple video sink. Is the following syntax
> correct
>
> video-sink = 'autovideosink ! decklinkvideosink mode=3'

What do you want it to do there? playbin takes a single video-sink
property, but if you want to push the same video to two sinks, you could
provide it a bin with a tee connected to the various sinks.

-- Arun