Ghostpad does not seem to deliver images

Edgar Thier edgar.thier at theimagingsource.com
Mon Jun 6 06:33:28 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have a (almost) working bin element.
 From what I can gather from the logs the caps are correctly set and my source starts receiving
images from the camera and pushes them into the (bin)internal pipeline.

However it seems like the first buffer is the only one being pushed to the ghostpad where nothing
seems to happen.

Header: http://pastebin.com/33BDwAPi
Body:   http://pastebin.com/1Rhr3j8S

Log (I removed initialization and cleanup):

Part 1: http://pastebin.com/Tbj6WPmd
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/qEUCuttA
Part 3: http://pastebin.com/Buw6F4i3

I created the log with the following pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 --gst-debug-no-color --gst-debug-level=5 tcambin serial=8110297 !
video/xraw,format=RGBx,width=1280,height=720,framerate=30/1 ! videoconvert ! xvimagesink &> gst.log

What am I missing?
Is my linking of the ghostpad somewhat wrong?

Regards,

Edgar