pipeline fails with two or more video and audio sources

Natanael Mojica neithanmo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 17:38:28 UTC 2016

I have a pipeline using input-selector and audiomixer.
audiomixer  for mix different audio stream from audio containers like mp3,
wav or form video and audio containers.
input-selector for switch between  different video sources like v4l2src,
avi, mp4 and mkv .
the sources (audio and video) are added dynamically, by default the
pipeline start with v4l2 and alsa  , them I add others sources. If I add a
audio source like (mp3, wav, flac, etc) the pipeline works, then if  I add
a avi file, i can switch between v4l2src and the video contained into the
avi file and show it on the screen.

but if I add any mp4 or mkv file, i get this error message:

Got message type: error, from qtdemux1
Message: GStreamer encountered a general stream error.

using GST_DEBUG on qtdemux i get:

http://pastebin.com/EtLpqf4M

bellow the pipeline of my  code:

gst-launch-1.0 -v filesrc location=bitter.mp4 do-timestamp=true ! decodebin
name=dec dec. ! queue ! audiomixer name=mix ! queue ! audioconvert !
audioresample ! audio/x-raw, format=S16LE, rate=44100 ,channels=2 ! volume
! tee name=t2 ! queue ! faac bitrate=128000 ! aacparse ! queue ! flvmux
name=mux streamable=true ! fakesink sync=false dec. ! queue !
input-selector name=selector ! queue ! videoscale ! videoconvert !
video/x-raw, format=I420, width=640, heigth=480 ! videobalance !
videoconvert ! warptv ! videoconvert ! tee name=t1 ! queue ! videoscale !
video/x-raw, format=I420 ! x264enc psy-tune=2 speed-preset=1 key-int-max=60
bitrate=2500 aud=true byte-stream=true ! mux. t1. ! queue ! videoconvert !
autovideosink sync=true t2. ! queue ! audioconvert ! autoaudiosink
sync=true v4l2src do-timestamp=true ! selector. alsasrc do-timestamp=true !
mix.

without v4l2src and alsasrc the pipeline works fine. I set different caps
between v4l2src and alsa with input-selector and audiomixer, but that not
works, the same error message.

what parser Is nedded in my pipeline??

if I select this properties for input-selector and audiomixer:

   g_object_set(videoSelector, "sync-streams", true, "sync-mode", 1,NULL);
   g_object_set(audiomixer, "start-time-selection" ,2, "start-time",
0,"caps", Acaps, NULL)

not work yet