pipeline fails with two or more video and audio sources

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Jun 13 07:18:44 UTC 2016

On So, 2016-06-12 at 11:38 -0600, Natanael Mojica wrote:

> without v4l2src and alsasrc the pipeline works fine. I set different
> caps between v4l2src and alsa with input-selector and audiomixer, but
> that not works, the same error message.
>
> what parser Is nedded in my pipeline??

Your pipeline is quite big, please try to simplify it to the smallest
pipeline that still shows the behaviour. Like removing branches,
removing unneeded filters (warptv for example), etc.

Also you should always add converters before the audiomixer and
compositor pads. audioconvert/audioresample and videoconvert.