Multiple ogg vorbis audio files to single tcpserversink

bomba jhonata.poma at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 10:04:26 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm sampling 1 second ogg vorbis audio files, sending the samples over TCP
and finally collecting them into one folder on the server. I want to play
all the samples without merging them into a single file.

For the purpose, I've been trying to use multifilesrc:

multifilesrc location=%05d.ogg ! oggdemux ! vorbisdec ! queue !
autoaudiosink

But the pipeline goes EOS after the first sample.

What I'm planning to try now is to implement a dynamic pipeline witch
switches filesrc cycling through the files present inside the source folder.

Does anybody has hints on how to properly set up multifilesrc for the case?
Any different angles on the workflow?