pause playback, then start playback after 1-2s, and repeat this process many times (100+ times), the playback will be stuck

lucky chou shakin at outlook.com
Tue Jun 28 09:01:49 UTC 2016

On Di, 2016-06-14 at 22:57 -0700, Donghui Bai wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
>

> > Can you try to create a testcase for this that runs on the
> > commandline?
> I create a testcase by modify the Tutorial5.java in *android-
> tutorial-5*
> using gstreamer 1.8.2. It can pause playback,
> then start playback after 2s, and repeat this process.

Can you try to create a commandline testcase, something that would not
run only on Android but could easily be run by anybody here? Your
problems seem unrelated to Android and should be reproducible on other
platforms too.

--
I care about whether all platforms have this problem,so I made a simple CMD
testcase on  Linux with 1.8.2, 1 s interval to execute pause / play,about 4

Maybe, just Android will have this problem ?

test.c <http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4678286/test.c>
gcc test.c -o test $(pkg-config --cflags --libs gstreamer-1.0)
./test file:///work/contents/test.mp4