Errors when using appsink/appsrc

Per Thomsen pthomsen at bumebox.com
Tue Jun 14 01:31:43 UTC 2016

We are building an application that needs to dynamically apply an overlay on
a stream from a Red5 Server.

We have created a pipeline that includes the appsink/appsrc plugins to
retrieve the individual frames, so we can stamp the overlay image on the
frames.

We are using the Java wrapper by @neilcsmith. The code is below.

When we run a sample file into the application, we get the following error:

basesrc gstbasesrc.c:2843:void gst_base_src_loop(GstPad *):<appsrc>
marking pending DISCONT
(more of the log file below)

>From what we can google, we need to add a queue element to the pipeline, but
we are not sure where that queue should be placed in the pipeline, or if
that is indeed the solution to this problem.

Please let us know what we are missing, or how we can change our pipeline to
get this to work.

Thanks,
Per Thomsen

CODE