udpsrc has no data for windows

William Salibrici bsalibrici at latticeinc.com
Thu Jun 16 13:10:17 UTC 2016

Sebastian,
I put version 1.8.1 on the receiver machine. That was the newest version I could find with windows pre-built binaries.
Here is my receiver pipeline:

	gst-launch-1.0 -e --gst-debug=*:6 udpsrc address="192.168.1.101" ! fakesink dump=TRUE

I got the level 6 debug log for the receiver. The pipeline never goes to the playing state for this debug level, it just hangs. If I back down to debug level 4 the pipeline does go to the playing state.

Still no data being displayed for either debug case above.
Your help is much appreciated.

I replied to you yesterday and attached the log files to the reply email.
However, I got this message back:

	Your mail to 'gstreamer-devel' with the subject

    		RE: udpsrc has no data for windows

	The reason it is being held:

   	 Message body is too big: 3016793 bytes with a limit of 1024 KB

How else can I get the debug log files to you?

Bill

PS - If I run the sender and receiver on the same machine [windows 7 at gstreamer version 1.8.1] all works well!