Simple video filter, changing pixel values

Lazar Todic lazzar.d.todic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:30:37 UTC 2016

Hi everyone! I'm trying to write simple video filter which is only going to
change Y component (for the start) of a video frame. I'm relatively new to
GStreamer-1.0 developing and for now I succeeded to create simple filter
which is behaving like a bridge, only transferring data in correct format to
nveglglessink filter. For purpose of changing Y component of a video frame I
need to access the data of a buffer. It is very confusing for me how to
achieve this while using documentation. Is there any simple example of a
video filter which can be used as a tutorial on how to manipulate data of a
buffer?