ERROR: Could not create timeline because: Could not find a suitable formatter

Thibault Saunier tsaunier at gnome.org
Wed Jun 15 18:01:35 UTC 2016

Hello,

We are still missing documentation of the ges-launch tool but we
started a bit the effort and what we currently have is available here:
https://people.freedesktop.org/~tsaunier/gstreamer-website/ges-launch.html

So basically:

  ges-launch-1.0 +clip file:///some/file.mkv i=4.0 d=2.0

Regards,

Thibault Saunier