Error in bayer2rgb pipeline

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Fri Jun 17 11:04:09 UTC 2016

On Fr, 2016-06-17 at 03:12 -0700, JPM wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> I already use the block size property in filesrc --> filesrc
> location=E:/bayersample.bayer blocksize=307200
>
> Anyway I have tested videoparse and there is not error but the sink
> file size is 0 bytes. The pipeline is :

This should fail negotiation as videoparse has no bayer support, as
said in the previous mail.

So problem seems to be rather that a) there is no "bayerparse" element
and b) the caps transformation in bayer2rgb is incomplete or you don't
provide enough caps yourself.

Please report a bug about all this.