Qt-gstreamer and QML sink

xargon daga_pankaj at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 14:42:16 UTC 2016

I will begin by describing a simple gstreamer pipeline which works from the
console. I am using gstreamer 1.0.

This works fine and I see the camera output on a window. I am now trying to
do the same inside my Qt application using QML and Qt-GStreamer.

Now, I can use *videotestsrc* and display this on a QML window as follows:

*C++ side:*

*QML side:*

The connection is done via:

Now this works perfectly fine and I see the test video perfectly fine
rendered on my QML window. Now, if I change the line:

then it does not work.

Setting the GST_DEBUG level to 3, I get:

I have been struggling with this for months now! Any help would be greatly
appreciated!