gst-plugins-good: multipartmux extensions

Robin Haberkorn haberkorn at metratec.com
Sat Jun 18 00:04:01 UTC 2016

Hello again,

I just wanted to give an update here. Already some months ago, I
prepared to contribute the changes discussed here back to the
community. I rewrote them to work on top of gst-plugins-good v1.2.4.
However I did not yet implement the planned multipartmux changes
for clock source reporting, http_headers event support or
extra-headers property, etc.

What I did was just the minimum in order to comply with the LGPL should
we release our product. (Since it's easy to publish our gst-plugins-good
fork even if the changes don't get upstreamed.)

Still, I'm sending you these changes now as patches for the time being,
so they won't get lost and you can already have a look at them. When I
implement the remaining features (they're on my very long TODO
list...), I will probably publish my gst-plugins-good fork and create a
proper Bugzilla ticket.

Best regards,
Robin Haberkorn