what's the difference between the two gstreamer website

nicolas.dufresne at gmail.com nicolas.dufresne at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 11:57:11 UTC 2016

Le 30 juin 2016 2:27 AM, "qw" <applemax82 at 163.com> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I found two gstreamer website, i.e. 'https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/'
and 'http://gstreamer.com/'. What's the difference?

GStreamer.com was a commercial attempt to provide builds, documentation and
tutorials. The project has now ended and is stuck at 0.10. Fortunately,
this domain was given back to the community. We are actively porting the
documentation to 1.0 and to an open web platform. When that is ready,
GStreamer.com will become our official domain. Meanwhile
GStreamer.freedesktop.org is the official website even if it looks quite
old. We apology for this temporary confusion.

Nicolas