H.264 encoded video has data distortion at the start of file.

Ashish Kumar Mishra ashish.kmishra at dexceldesigns.com
Fri Mar 4 05:15:43 UTC 2016

Hi Group members ,

Could group member's please provide any inputs as to how can we configure
pipeline to get the "re-transmission " of
SPS / PPS / IFrame ?

I would be thankful if group members could share any web link / tutorial any
other ways to understand the
basic details of these frames and there roles / importance.

As of now i am using below mentioned links to have some understanding for
H.264

http://update.websamsung.net/OnlineTutorial/MPcamera/HTML_EN/contents/pcMenu01.html
http://update.websamsung.net/OnlineTutorial/MPcamera/HTML_EN/contents/pcMenu02.html

Thanks ,