Receive callback from cutter element inside another gst-plugin

Sagar pilkhwal.sagar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 06:41:14 UTC 2016

hi,
    I am trying to create a gst-plugin using audiocheblimit to remove noise
and then passing the output to cutter element to detect silence START\STOP.

*The problem which I am facing is I dont know how to receive callbacks from
cutter element inside another gst-plugin.*
I have tried using
/g_signal_onnect(G_OBJECT(myfilter->priv->cutter_filter),"message",G_CALLBACK(cutter_callback_handler),myfilter);/
but there is no signal emitter in cutter element called "message".

I understand cutter provides message callbacks on the bus element but I have
no Idea how to get access to the bus element inside gst-plugin as I am new
to writing gst-plugin

any help is appreciated.