d3dvideosink element crashes when system is in locked state.

Shrishty Deorari shrishty.deorari at vvdntech.com
Mon May 2 10:20:29 UTC 2016

Hi ,

Yes We don't want to seek back , as we are making a generic application for
file, camera and url , reading from the file is one scenario. We just gave
it as an example here.

The Other scenario being able to capture video from IP camera process it
and then display, If anytime the network connection with the IP camera is
lost the application should keep on trying after a set interval of time.
We are facing the same problem in this case also, if the System is in
locked state and re connection is attemped (creating the pipeline n all its
elements) d3dvideosink gives error while creating.

"*0:01:32.570495113  3100 0000000044D5B280 ERROR           d3dvideosink
d3dhelpers.c:2442:d3d_class_display_device_create: Unable to request
adapter[0] device caps*
*0:01:32.570548538  3100 0000000044D5B280 ERROR           d3dvideosink
d3dhelpers.c:2662:d3d_hidden_window_thread: Failed to initiazlize adapter:
0"*

*With Warm Regards,*

Shrishty Deorari

VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd

*Cell : *+91 7773980237 | *Skype :* shrishty_vvdn