d3dvideosink element crashes when system is in locked state.

Shrishty Deorari shrishty.deorari at vvdntech.com
Mon May 2 10:35:58 UTC 2016

Hi ,

We were using Gstreamer  Version 1.7.2 earlier. We tried with  latest
Gstreamer 1.8.1 also still the issue remains same with d3dvideosink.
We tried to use glimagesink but , using glimagesink it opens the video
output window but no video is displayed on that window (white window) and
It hangs when ever tried to close.

Glimagesink is not working even with a simple pipeline on windows 7 machine
*gst-launch-1.0.exe videotestsrc ! glimagesink *
(This pipeline works fine on linux system)

Are we using the old version of Open Gl? We have already updated the
Graphics Driver to latest as per our system.

We used opengl extension viewer (
http://www.realtech-vr.com/glview/download.php) to check the  Open gl
version :

Open GL version :   2.1
Window Machine specifications: Window 7 (64 Bit)
Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU
Display adapters: Intel(R) HD Graphics

Is there any system requirement (hardware/driver) for using glimagesink.

*With Warm Regards,*

Shrishty Deorari

VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd

*Cell : *+91 7773980237 | *Skype :* shrishty_vvdn