d3dvideosink element crashes when system is in locked state.

Shrishty Deorari shrishty.deorari at vvdntech.com
Mon May 2 11:38:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

Yes ,The problem was we were using the Old openGl version, We checked now
with the Open Gl version 4.3 on another machine(windows 7 64 bit) having
latest processor n drivers glimagesink worked perfectly fine with locked
system as well.

*With Warm Regards,*

Shrishty Deorari

VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd

*Cell : *+91 7773980237 | *Skype :* shrishty_vvdn