simple (probably dumb) question about the android sample gst-player

Chuck Crisler ccrislerathome at gmail.com
Thu May 12 02:10:01 UTC 2016

I am trying to adapt this sample to a generic java application (not for
android) but can't find any file that contains a 'public static void
main()' method. Is there one? If not, where does execution start?

A second question is what surface type should I use to display live video,
assuming either swing or javafx. I intend to use the same model as the
example, create a surface in the GUI and pass it to GStreamer for video
display. Can you create multiple concurrent surfaces to display multiple
parallel video streams?

Thank you,
Chuck Crisler