Does buffer filling depends on Processing Speed of devices?

Madhu1818 madhubaikana at gmail.com
Fri May 13 11:16:43 UTC 2016

I used gstreamer1.0 on two devices for DLNA streaming with a processing speed
of 700MHz(Raspberry) and 1.80MHz(computer) .

      With Computer there is no issue,but with Raspberry whenever i select a
song from DLNA server to be played on Raspberry,it took some time for start
playing a song.This delay varies w.r.t. length of played files.What is the
reason for this? and let me aware what is the size of buffer used for DLNA
streaming.

Thanks for any information