The Interface porting between the 0.10 and 1.0 - GstQuery

FranklinHuang hsy_work at 163.com
Fri May 13 11:39:14 UTC 2016

According to the guide , as following,
    Some query utility functions no longer use an inout parameter for the
    destination/query format:
So how I modify these APIs ? How I do the query like duration and position
in new 1.0 version.

Boxed types derived from GstMiniObject.

    The GstStructure is removed from the public API, use the getters to get
    a handle to a GstStructure.

    gst_query_new_application() -> gst_query_new_custom()
    gst_query_parse_formats_length() -> gst_query_parse_n_formats()
    gst_query_parse_formats_nth() -> gst_query_parse_nth_format()

    Some query utility functions no longer use an inout parameter for the
    destination/query format:
      - gst_pad_query_position()
      - gst_pad_query_duration()
      - gst_pad_query_convert()
      - gst_pad_query_peer_position()
      - gst_pad_query_peer_duration()
      - gst_pad_query_peer_convert()
      - gst_element_query_position()
      - gst_element_query_duration()
      - gst_element_query_convert()
    gst_element_get_query_types() and gst_pad_get_query_types() with
associated
    functions were removed.